|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Net Income / Cash Flow Analyzer with Expense ALERTS (DIGITAL)
You've got some income figures and a list of monthly expenses from the seller, but now what?
This handy spreadsheet template will take those numbers and give you the answers you need, including:
- Total Monthly Expenses
- Monthly Net Profit Estimate
- Monthly Cash Flow Estimate
- An alert if the utility expenses (water, gas, electric) are above the industry guideline
- An alert if the rent expenses are above the industry guideline
- An alert if the labor expense (when applicable) is above the industry guideline
- An alert if the profit margin is below the industry standard of 25%
Just enter some basic income and expense figures, and the spreadsheet will calculate everything automatically...
NOTE: This is a Microsoft Excel file. If you do not have Microsoft Excel, you can also go to http://docs.google.com to upload and use the file.
You'll get 1 XLS and 1 TXT
- American Express